Cash or Checks only at sign-in. Thanks!
10’ x 20’ Minimum Booth Size (Most are much larger)
Cost Per Booth Space $20 – Pre-registration will get you the choicest spots.
You can download and print our registration form here: Swap Meet Entry Form Fill it out and bring it with you to speed up sign-in. This makes our booth ladies very happy. If you want to make them even happier, bring a $20 bill instead of a check.
Swap Meet Requirements and Rules
- Motorcycle-specific items preferred
- Rain or Shine event!
- No guns for sale
- Bring your own tables and awnings
- You will be able to park in your space, or you can unload and move your vehicle to spectator parking.
- Garbage cans will be available for cleanup, but no large dumpsters. Please do not throw unsold items in the garbage cans. If it doesn’t sell, take it with you.
- Your booth area must be completely clear before 6pm. No overnight parking on the ball field, if you’d like to camp overnight, you will need to move to the MX/Trials staging area (fee applies).
- 7am – 8am Swap Setup
- 9am Show/Swap Opens to the Public
- 9:30am Cutoff for sign-ins (swap or show)
- 3:30pm Last ballots in, Show & Swap Closes
- 6pm All vehicles gone and booth areas fully cleaned up – No overnight parking on the ball field, if you’d like to camp overnight, you will need to move to the MX/Trials staging area (fee applies).
Mike Falcioni (541) 815-5559
Pam Falcioni firstname.lastname@example.org