Find the latest updates on our Facebook Page.
Spectator Info Here.
Date: Saturday May 6, 2017
Saturday, May 6, 2017
- 7am-8am Swap Meet Check-In and Setup
- 8am-9am Show Entry Check-In and Setup
- 9am Show/Swap opens to the public
- 9:30am Cutoff for sign-ins (swap or show)
- 2pm Fire Up
- 3:30pm Last Ballots in, Show and Swap Closes
- 4pm Show Trophies and Prizes awarded at the pavilion.
- 6pm All vehicles gone and booth areas fully cleaned up – No overnight parking on the ball field, if you’d like to camp overnight, you will need to move to the MX/Trials staging area (fee applies).
Last year’s event was such a great success that the Ranch is giving us a larger and better location for 2017. The ball field is located right next to the Trials/MX staging area so we’ll be able to share vendors, have tee shirts available for sale, and it will be easy to pay for a wristband and spend some time watching the riders tackle all the challenging trials sections. It also means that competitors will be able to participate in the show and swap meet much more easily (and put their mx bikes in the show without having to drive to a separate location).
We’ll even have one of the trials sections available to watch for free, the “Sand Section” is a rider and spectator favorite, so we know you’ll have a good time checking it out.